Coronavirus antibody cocktail developer Regeneron (Nasdaq: REGN) has warned that its product may suffer reduced efficacy against the latest variant of the virus which causes COVID-19.
Health authorities around the world are scrambling to understand the significance of the new variant, designated Omicron by the World Health Organization (WHO), which has many more mutations than previous strains.
年代cientists are concerned that the new strain may be able…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading pleaseregister for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space for a week. If you are already a registered user pleaselogin. If your trial has come to an end, you cansubscribe here.
7 day trial access
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analyses and commentary from our global network of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily news bulletin, free forever.
or £77 per month
• Unfettered access to industry-leading news, commentary and analysis in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from clinical trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & legal, executive appointments, commercial strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A news.
• Choose from a cost-effective annual package or a flexible monthly subscription.
Chairman, Sanofi Aventis UK